sysinst produces black screen

I've being using netbsd-current (amd64) on qemu (the host system is a debian testing) for some years ago. In order to become easier -- for me -- the successive updates I have inserted an aditional line in /boot.cfg:

menu=Drop to sysinst:rndseed /var/db/entropy-file;boot netbsd-INSTALL

Of course, always copying to / the new kernel netbsd-INSTALL produced by the last compilation.

Everything worked well till NetBSD 7.99.60. From this version onwards sysinst produces a black screen. Updating the system from an iso-image presents no problem.

I'm a simple end user but I guess all this stuff can hide a problem.

Cheers,
Cascavel

--
Mandacarú Cascavel <mancasc%yahoo.com.br@localhost>