terminfo database updated

Hi current users!

This is a heads up that I've imported an up-to-date terminfo database.
Upstream changed the formatting slightly and I've committed a fix in
src/lib/libterminfo/compile.c to compensate.

You'll need to rebuild your tools to get nbtic to compile this
correctly. I've added an entry to UPDATING. So if you get strange things
happening (mainly with 256 colour terminals) this is the reason.

For reference, some long capability strings are now split over a few
lines. When they are split, leading whitespace needs to be trimmed when
compiling.

Roy