Re: rnd entropy estimate running low?

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 05:54:37PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 11:45:55AM -0500, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> > The only time we've ever really dug into it, I believe, the user decided
> > the failures were right around the expected failure rate.  Can you help
> > gather more data?
>
> Good point, and I am not sure this might cover my case as well - will have
> a look and start gathering better data.

Maybe we should alert in a more sophisticated way -- monitor the failure
rate and alert only if it is significantly above the expected rate.

I might even remember enough statistics to do that.

--
 Thor Lancelot Simon	                                      tls%panix.com@localhost

			Ring the bells that still can ring.