Running into unknown user errors while building -current for the Rasberry Pi

	Hello.  I'm sure this problem is pilot error on my part, but I'm
having trouble figuring out where the build process is picking up the user
postgres in the destination build environent.
I'm hosting the build on a NetBSD-5.2/i386 system.  The build command looks
like:

./build.sh -D /var/tmp/netbsd-rpi -O /usr/local/netbsd/obj-rpi -j 4 -m evbarm -a earmv7hf release

	I'm almost all the way through the build process, when I get the
following error:

. . .

Populating `/usr/local/netbsd/obj-rpi/releasedir/evbarm/binary/gzimg/armv7.img'
Image `/usr/local/netbsd/obj-rpi/releasedir/evbarm/binary/gzimg/armv7.img' complete
=== Populating ffs filesystem ===
nbmakefs: unknown user `postgres'
nbmakefs: failed at line 7774 of the specification
*** [smp_armv7] Error code 1

	What is the process using for the specification?
Yes, the user postgres exists on the host system, but why is that getting
picked up for the target build?

Any ideas on how to get more information or just solve the issue?  I see
similar issues in the past, but most of them predate the build.sh script
and there's nothing obvious in the BUILDING or UPDATING files that I
noticed.

-thanks
-Brian