Re: i386/Xen domU kernels don't boot any more

I've deeply investigated this, and I don't see what's wrong. The issue I was
talking about yesterday is apparently unrelated.

It seems that our i386/xen code somehow does not tolerate having a pa allocated
before the LDT. In fact, it has nothing to do with lapic and all the things
I've committed; by definition, putting a pmap_bootstrap_palloc(1) just before
this line [1] triggers a fault, and I don't understand why. And don't get
confused: idt_vaddr is used as the LDT, not ldt_vaddr - which obviously makes a
lot of sense.

Looks like black magic once again. Moving pmap_init_lapic after idt_paddr is
allocated makes it work, and I still don't see why.

I've already spent several hours on this, and verily, I am a bit busy these
days, so I cannot work more on that now.

[1] https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/arch/x86/x86/pmap.c?r=1.234#1411