Re: strange observations on network configuration (ifconfig&routing)

Hi,

Thank you for the investigation.

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 9:08 PM, Frank Kardel <kardel%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Reverting that change (1.24->1.25)  and using RTF_LLDATA instead of
> RTF_LLINFO seems to solve the problem.
> Is this correct or am I overlooking something?

Local routes aren't actually link-layer routes; RTF_LLDATA remain in them
for backward compatibility, IIRC. So as you said if old routed works on
a new kernel, I think it is good to fix routed as I proposed in my earlier
mail.

Could you try the patch?
  http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/fix-routed.diff

Thanks,