in_cksum: out of data

I've started using IPv6, and since then, my main NetBSD system, which is
my router connecting the ISP uplink to my various internal networks, has
been sporadically emitting the message "in_cksum: out of data".

I'm using pf on it -- is this just a consequence of pf not supporting
fragmented IPv6 packets?  Quoting from the pf.conf man page:

    Currently, only IPv4 fragments are supported and IPv6 fragments are
    blocked unconditionally.

-tih
--
Elections cannot be allowed to change anything.  --Dr. Wolfgang Schäuble