Re: dhcpcd build failure

Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> writes:

> I would completely remove $OBJDIR/external/bsd/dhcpcd and do a
>
> 	cvs up -dPA -I \!
>
> in src/external/bsd/dhcpcd, checking for any ? marks in the output.

The latter didn't make any changes, but fully removing the obj
directories, instead of just emptying them completely of all files and
links, as I'd previously done, did the trick.  So something is behaving
differently depending on whether those directories exist, or their age
relation to the source files, or something.

Note to self: don't be smart - just rm -rf such obj subtrees.  :)

-tih
--
Elections cannot be allowed to change anything.  --Dr. Wolfgang Schäuble