Re: help for OpenSSL update needed

On 2016/10/12 7:37, S.P.Zeidler wrote:
I added your patch (with two modifications, see below) plus fixes that
make i386 and sparc* compile (and fix i386, which is tested) into my
changes and created a new diff from it:
http://www.netbsd.org/~spz/openssl-1.0.2j-forHEAD-3.diff.xz

Thank you for review and improvement of my patch. I tested your
revised patch, and all 29 tests in /usr/tests/crypto/libcrypto
passed on powerpc boxes.

Instead I enabled
sha1 asm, which has been tested by Robert Swindells (also thanks) in the
meantime.

I wrote, in the previous mail, that sha1-ppc.S is not used anywhere,
but it is not correct. sha1_block_data_order, only one global symbol
in sha1-ppc.S, is called from sha1dgst.c via some preprocessor magic.
Thank you for fixing it.

Rin