Re: Beagleboard C4 problems

From: Stefan Hertenberger <Stefan@Hertenberger.bayern>
Subject: Beagleboard C4 problems
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 22:12:05 +0200

> but now my usb wireless key isn't detected anymore
>
> ehci_sync_hc: timed out
> ehci_sync_hc: timed out

I think I'm affected by this change.

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/arch/arm/omap/omap3_ehci.c.diff?r1=1.11&r2=1.12&only_with_tag=MAIN&f=h

I am want information of your beagleboard C4.

Does your beagleboard can handle the device other than the wireless key?
For example, the storage device.

Do you have a Linux of the image you want to work?
I'm want .dtb files that exist under /boot in image.
Or do you have access to the Linux source?  In this case .dts file is
want.

> is all i get and after a couple of minutes the system crashes and
> reboots

This problems, I don't know.  X-)

Thanks,
--