Re: current build failure automated messages

Greg Troxel wrote:
> I would like to see not only a build-ok message (on transition from fail
> to pass),

I have now implemented this, and it's being tested on my personal
testbed before I deploy it on the TNF one.

> but also a fail message on every fresh build during the
> failure time,

I think "on every fresh build" is too often, especially if many
commits are being made - it could end up being more than one email
per hour.  I'd be OK with one every 12 hours.

> with 3 separate subject lines for new-fail still-fail
> now-ok, so that these are easy to filter out in one's MUA.

Sure.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost