Re: Crash on -current amd64

Problem solved!

It seems that when Christos committed Charles Cui's GSoC code earlier, it included an update to lwp.h with several new fields. Unfortunately, the lwp structure is fairly critical to the operation of the OS, and there are places where an lwp is passed from in-kernel code to code which potentially lives in loadable-module. In this case, check_exec() is passing an lwp to exec_elf64_makecmds() ...

The change to lwp.h should have included a system version bump to 7.99.33 so that new modules would be required.