Re: PaX mprotect now on for amd64

			Hi all,

On 05/22/16 16:44, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 05:42:55PM +0200, Pierre Pronchery wrote:
I wrote this mini-framework for paxctl(8) in pkgsrc:

http://git.edgebsd.org/gitweb/?p=edgebsd-pkgsrc.git;a=commitdiff;h=f1354300f9d734202bd0ce49b33d74f455aea9e1

and addressed some concerns there:
http://git.edgebsd.org/gitweb/?p=edgebsd-pkgsrc.git;a=commitdiff;h=4ed2e62c4e7416abbf6eba9887cdc5e2c6997c67

Let me know if I should import it, or about any concerns.

I don't like the variable names, since they do not provide a hint that
they are lists of file names, but I don't have a concrete better
proposal.

We can change this later if something better crosses our minds.

Please commit this so we can start tagging java with it...

Done!

--
khorben