Re: USB borkage lately

On 05/09/16 17:11, Michael wrote:
Hello,

lately I'm seeing:
- communication via ulpcom is completely garbled
- unreliable event delivery from a USB trackball - things like button
   events getting randomly dropped
- unreliable communication with a USB keyboard ( things like LEDs
   staying on after init and such )

all on sparc64 so far ( that is, ohci since all devices above are low
speed, I didn't test anything faster or other hardware yet )

This must have crept in within the last 3 weeks, since older kernels
Just Work(tm).

Is anyone else seeing this?

have fun
Michael

Hopefully, I justed fixed it with sys/dev/usb/ohci.c:1.262

Please test.

Thanks,
Nick