Re: USB borkage lately

On Mon, May 09, 2016 at 12:11:44PM -0400, Michael wrote:
> Hello,
>
> lately I'm seeing:
> - communication via ulpcom is completely garbled

You mean uplcom? Saw that...

> - unreliable communication with a USB keyboard ( things like LEDs
>   staying on after init and such )

And see that as well.

> all on sparc64 so far

Same here, works on other machines.

I ignored the keyboard LEDs an assumed the uplcom issue would be endianess
(and can't remember whether I ever used it on sparc64 before).

Nick, any big endian machines with USB that you could test on?
Tried booting one of your bi-endian evbarms with big endian kernel?

Martin