prenice(1) problem? Or pilot error?

I verified that I have several processes in a given process group:

	# pgrep -g 20012
	12091
	15527
	19923
	20500
	6691
	16959
	14794
	18504
	20012
	#

But when I try to prenice(1) those processes, I get no results:

	# prenice -l 20 -g 20012
	#

Shouldn't I expect prenice(1) to show me which processes are being affected? And shouldn't that list match the list from pgrep(1) (modulo any processes which may have been newly created or exited)?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |