Re: nick-nhusb merge coming soon

On 04/13/16 08:15, Paul Goyette wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2016, Nick Hudson wrote:

Hi,

I think the first phase of nick-nhusb is in a state ready to be
merged. I'd like to merge it in the next few days, but in the meantime
I've put some kernels for testing here:

   http://www.netbsd.org/~skrll/nick-nhusb

Please test and report success or failure.

I can provide kernels to other platforms on request.

Kewl!

Does this include xhci support for USB3 (ie, removal of the "experimental" tag)?

There is some support for USB3 which has come with the patches from Takahiro HAYASHI.

xhci(4) still needs quite a bit of love to be fully ready.

Thanks for all the hard work on this - it appears to have been a rather herculean effort... :)

:)

Nick