CCD device

Hi. I installed the latest current (7.99.26) on a machine that was previously running 7.99.23. Booting the new kernel fails. Still using the old userland. The problem is the CCD device.

The error is:
Configuring CCD devices.
ccdconfig: ioctl (CCDIOCSET): /dev/ccd0c: Invalid argument
/etc/rc.d/ccd exited with code 1

Did we do some incompatible change recently? Not too happy with this one.

	Johnny