Re: improving locale support

26.11.2015, 16:00, "Thomas Klausner" <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>:
>  Illumos, FreeBSD, and DragonFlyBSD recently cooperated to make their
>  locale support better.
>
>  Here's the FreeBSD commit:
>
>  https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-head/2015-November/078554.html
>
>  Here's a blog post by the FreeBSD committer, bapt, about the changes:
>
>  http://blog.etoilebsd.net/post/This_is_how_I_like_opensource
>
>  I'd be happy if someone could take a look at and integrate it into
>  NetBSD too, if useful :)
>
>  Thanks,
>   Thomas

Hey...Can Anyone help me on the following question:
 (I'm using NetBSD-amd64-current... and VERY happy with it. Great thanks to the developers - I've just recently found netbsd is beeing the allmost perfect system for me! ...In the past, of course I've been using free and openbsd for a while... But I never had been so glad with both this systems - for various reasons... NetBSD is just amazing for me! ...But there is still some small disadvantages in it - not critical, but rather important for me)
 Is there any way to make viewable - russian(CP1251) filenames on msdos (FAT-32) filesystem!? Or at least.... a way to make this files just accessible under NetBSD??