Obsolete comments in sets-lists files for modules?

At some point in the not-too-distant past, we needed to make triple
entries for modules for power-pc, and double entries for amd64, but
this seems to no longer be the case.  The multiple-copies of all
modules have been removed from the sets-lists files.

But we still have the following comments:

In distrib/sets/lists/modules/mi

# IMPORTANT:    When you add a module here, you have to add it twice to
#               md.evbppc as well. evbppc does not use mi, because
#               powerpc-4xx and powerpc-booke modules are incompatible.
# Additionally, you may have to add it once more in md.amd64
#               (for xen) and twice more for i386 (xen and xen-pae).
# Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, the management.

And in distrib/sets/lists/modules/md.amd64

# NOTE that there are two sets of files here:
# @MODULEDIR@ and amd64-xen

Are these comments truly obsolete?  If yes, I will be happy to remove
them to avoid causing any future confusion.

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |