Re: amd64-7.0_STABLE trap panic

It happened again.  This time, the crashdump shows:

$ crash -M netbsd.3.core -N netbsd.3
Crash version 7.0_STABLE, image version 7.0_STABLE.
System panicked: trap
Backtrace from time of crash is available.
crash> bt
_KERNEL_OPT_NAGR() at 0
_KERNEL_OPT_NAGR() at 0
vpanic() at vpanic+0x145
snprintf() at snprintf
startlwp() at startlwp
calltrap() at calltrap+0x11
ufsquota_free() at ufsquota_free+0x15
ufs_reclaim() at ufs_reclaim+0xaf
ffs_reclaim() at ffs_reclaim+0xa1
VOP_RECLAIM() at VOP_RECLAIM+0x2f
vclean() at vclean+0xa6
cleanvnode() at cleanvnode+0xb8
vdrain_thread() at vdrain_thread+0x58
crash>

At the time, it was performing a CVS update to pick up the latest
pull-ups to the netbsd-7 branch while an NFS client was writing to
my home directory with 'scp' copying files from a remote system.

Up through 7.0 (release), I'd never had a problem with the machine.  I'm
reluctant to suspect hardware problems...