	Committed By:   pgoyette
	Date:           Mon Nov  2 09:57:43 UTC 2015

	Modified Files:
	        src/sys/nfs: nfs_vfsops.c

	Log Message:
	Don't forget to call nfs_fini() when we're finished.  Without this,
	we leave a dangling pool nfsrvdescpl around.

	To generate a diff of this commit:
	cvs rdiff -u -r1.230 -r1.231 src/sys/nfs/nfs_vfsops.c

One down, two remaining.

Perhaps with not too much surprise, this commit also seems to have
addressed my Issue #1 (crash in pool_destroy() when unloading the
mqueue module).

So it seems that the only issue remaining is the one where sysv_ipc
was getting incorrect entries on its sysctllog, and this issue has
already gone under deep cover (and can no longer be reproduced).

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |