in-system dtrace ".d" failure

> "/usr/lib/dtrace/psinfo.d", line 46: syntax error near "u_int"

I'm trying to build a userland app w/ dtrace support, and a dtrace
compilation is failing w/ the above error... Is anybody having success
instrumenting userland code w/ dtrace ? I saw this[0], and will be
looking for representative code. In the meantime, I've diff'd our
/usr/lib/dtrace/psinfo.d w/ FreeBSD head and see no immediate fixes
for ourselves (note: I'm not a dtrace expert).

Does anybody have insight or comments on this ?

-bch

[0] https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-bugs/2014-August/057628.html