Re: Debugging Epiphany/Midori (webkit-gtk based) on earmv6hf (RPI 2)

Just a side note: The official Pi folks have been working on
optimizations specific to the Pi / armv6 architecture:

http://blog.barisione.org/2014-09/rpi-browser/

Among these are "JavaScript JIT fixes for ARMv6". Perhaps that version
works better (also in terms of performace and stability), though I
don´t know where the source code is. Fixes solving our issues might
even be included in a more recent version of webkit-gtk, so it might
make sense to check that first.