Missing boot blocks

OK, now I've really done it!  :)

I've used the same script for years to (occassionally? rarely?) update
my boot-blocks.  I hadn't done it for a while, so this morning I decided
to update.

Ouch - something went wrong, and the machine no longer recognizes the
hard drive as a bootable device.  It just moves on to the next device
(the network) and tries a PXE boot.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to recover from this?  I think my
last working boot-blocks were from back in the 6.99.7 time-frame!

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |