Re: Xorg and console switch

> > [...] xorg from latest pkgsrc
> >
> > Having issue with switching [from] X [to] KMS consoles
>
> works fine for me, with the in-tree Xorg. Maybe Xorg from pkgsrc is
> missing something to deal with console switching ?

I just noticed that one can "switch back" to text^Wvideo-textmode by
blindly running another instance of X11, then terminating that second
instance.

I.e. something along the lines of:
Ctrl+Alt+F2
(blind) startx -- :1
Ctrl+Alt+Backspace

So Xorg from pkgsrc can properly switch back, it just isn't doing it
unless it is going to terminate.