Re: Kernel panic from network traffic

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:41 PM, Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd%twofifty.com@localhost> wrote:
> Being a moron, I plugged ports of my switch together. The big surprise
> is two ports away is my -current box and it kept panicking.

Hello fellow moron :)

I have a general question:

I see some comments around unifying route caches, but in this
particular case it seems related to ipv6. Is this an ipv6 problem or a
general problem? I have a -current machine and it's not likely to
encounter this particular scenario (sorry, heh), but wondering anyway.

Thanks!

Andy