Re: Change in xsrc and src tree structure?

The old X11R6 stuff was removed.  See

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2015/07/23/msg067605.html

On Fri, 24 Jul 2015, Thomas Mueller wrote:

When running "cvs up -dP -A" in

/BETA1/netbsd-HEAD/usr/xsrc  and
/BETA1/netbsd-HEAD/usr/src

I noticed many files no longer in repository, and it looked like there was some change in the xsrc and src tree structure regarding X11 and xsrc.

What is now the version of native xorg-server?

I am now on NetBSD-current (7.99.15) with modular (pkgsrc) xorg, therefore didn't build the xsrc part.

Tom

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |