Re: NetBSD 7.0_RC1 on Raspberry Pi : reboots on poweroff

On 7/10/15 7:44 AM, Mayuresh wrote:
I find that when I run "poweroff" on pi on NetBSD 7.0_RC1, it goes to
"Press any key to reboot" prompt instead of powering itself off.

And after some time it reboots. I have to pull the power chord exactly in
those moments when it is still at above prompt, else I run the risk of
corrupting the sd card. (Already happened once, with the device going to
file system checks.)

Now, when I use the device in headless manner, I have difficulty deciding
exact time of pulling the chord to safely poweroff the device.

Is there any way out of this?

Mayuresh.

# poweroff -p

- or if you're not in single-user -