coretemp0: workqueue busy: updates stopped

Last night upon updating my file server from 7.0_BETA to 7.0_RC1 (amd64),
the message in the Subject: line appeared during the shutdown/reboot
sequence and the machine was stuck there.  I dropped to DDB and issued
the "reboot" command.  While the filesystem on the raidframe RAID (RAID-R)
was unmounted, the RAID itself had not yet been detached/un-configured.
The forcible shutdown required a parity rebuild upon reboot.

Has anyone experienced a similar hang on shutdown/reboot?  I didn't
bother recording the backtrace in DDB as I just wanted my file server
back up and running...