Re: linux emulation take two

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:44:32AM -0400, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> I would add some printfs to see what cmd contains.

That's the first thing I tried, even with a syslogd -S, tail -f
/var/log/messages over ssh, I don't see anything before the sudden
panic. As the test prog is an X prog, ddb doesn't work out, and as
far as I remember kgdb isn't happy either.

Anyway, at least you aren't saying "this can't work" :-)

I thought of testing a netbsd32 application, but AFAICT _nothing_ uses
FIOASYNC. (TN3270 not defined in telnet.)

Cheers,

Patrick