Re: incorrect super block w recent changes

> In article <20150427222335.4CC8C12AB5%chopper.goathill.org@localhost>, MLH <mlh@goathill
> >With the recent changes (yesterday and today) that allow current
> >to boot again, I can't mount some drives:
> >
> >NetBSD 7.99.13 (GENERIC) #2: Mon Apr 27 14:11:26 EDT 2015
> >mount_ffs: /dev/wd1f on /opt2: incorrect super block
> >
> >fsck can't find anything wrong with the drive and it doesn't appear
> >there is. Earlier kernels have no trouble mounting this drive.
> >
> >Also, shutdown hangs now and never completes.
>
> Which is the last working kernel? Can you try reverting the latest
> change (ffs_vfsops.c,v 1.330) and see if that works for you?
> Can you also print the cgsizes?
>
> christos

The last kernel that would compile and boot was on Apr 7, which is
what I'm running on it now :

NetBSD tiamat 7.99.9 NetBSD 7.99.9 (GENERIC) #0: Tue Apr  7 16:06:41 EDT 2015

The next one that would compile and run was sources from Apr 26.
It had the incorrect super block problem as well as sources from
today. BTW, with the most recent sources I just tried, shutdown
works again so drop that issue.

wd0:
type: unknown
disk: ST1000DM003-1ER