Re: 7.0_BETA and 7.99.10 fail to find USB devices

he%NetBSD.org@localhost (Havard Eidnes) writes:

>I've recently had occasion to try to install NetBSD on a new
>Lenovo RD350 1U server.  I've tried the following versions and
>boot device combinations:

>7.0_BETA from USB flash disk
>7.0_BETA from a USB CD-ROM
>7.99.10 from a USB CD-ROM
>6.1.3 from a USB CD-ROM

Looks like the netbsd-7 USB stack doesn't recognize an already
plugged in device in uhub2.

Do you know if the device is recognized when it is plugged in
later? If not, then it's probably some interrupt related problem.

Do you know how the USB flash disk attaches under 6.1.3 ?

>Should I send-pr this problem?

Yes please.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost