Re: current status of ixg(4)

On 2015/04/10 4:26, 6bone%6bone.informatik.uni-leipzig.de@localhost wrote:
On Wed, 8 Apr 2015, SAITOH Masanobu wrote:

Use new one:

    http://www.netbsd.org/~msaitoh/ixg-20150407-1.dif

After a first test, it looks as if the interrupt throttling now works (better).

 Thanks. I committed the diff. I also committed a change
that "ifconfig -z" didn't work.

  Regards
  Uwe

New one:

	http://www.netbsd.org/~msaitoh/ixg-20150414-0.dif

-------------------------
Sync ixg(4) up to FreeBSD r250108:
 - Cleanup some unused counters and some unused code.
 - Improve performance.
 - Fix flow control - don't override user value on re-init
 - Fix to make 1G optics work correctly
 - Change to interrupt enabling - some bits were incorrect
   for certain hardware.
 - Certain stats fixes, remove a duplicate increment of
   ierror, thanks to Scott Long for pointing these out.
 - Fix the setting of RX which related to multicast.
 - Some netmap related fixes.

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost
                                 msaitoh%netbsd.org@localhost)