i386 i915drmkms on i82845G/GL

Nothing has changed since the last time I posted about this.  On my Dell
Optiplex GX260 w/i82845 graphics, the text console works, but attempting
to use Xorg with the intel driver panics the machine immediately.

Some poking around with my Lemote Yeeloong got me to thinking about the
"wsfb" driver, which I'd not tried before.

It works quite well on the GX260 with i915drmkms.  It's also much nicer
than the "vesa" driver.

Still, it would be nice to be able eventually to use the intel driver.