tmpfs got worse

Hi!

Since updating to a NetBSD 7.99.4/amd64, my pbulk on tmpfs has much
lower success rate. Quite a few packages fail due to

Can't opendir(./Source/WebCore/loader/soup): Permission denied

or directly make(1) reporting permission denied for '.'.

The kernel before that was Jan 9, I don't remember that happening that
often, but I'm quite sure it didn't happen with my 7.99.3 from Dec 22.

Does anyone have an idea why that might happen more often again? (I
had seen similar problems in the past, but with lower frequency, and
not at all for a number of months now.)
 Thomas