Re: X11 on Lenovo T430

that ffox interlaced graphic "effect" is the same thing I see on my
t420 w/ an i915 display adapter. Firefox seems to be really good at
exercising whatever the conditions are to crash X (I frequently get
complete hangs that require a hard power cycle), but it's not the only
thing.

I'm still really excited about accelerated gfx though ;)  Looking
forward to further improvements.

If there're any tests I can run to collect info on this problem, let me know.

-bch