Re: Is there some work on a official/preinstalled Desktop for NetBSD?

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
I stopped work on this as I hit various issues that I didn't
completely solve yet and still had more to do
http://wiki.netbsd.org/light-desktop/light-desktop-todo/
Most importantly, I didn't receive much feedback or assistance. I didn't
see much interest to indicate it was worth my time.

I am sorry I am unable to assist, but I am very interested in having
a light desktop environment.  At present, I use icewm as a light(ish)
window manager, but I do not have a GUI file manager or network
configurator, and I would like those.

--apb (Alan Barrett)