Re: Detecting kernel version upgrade

Just want to give a quick update. Greg suggested to do the following when I get missing file errors and it worked fine:

"You can rm -rf the destdir before starting.  Probably that won't slow
you down all that much (try it and report back, especially if I'm wrong
:-)."

I could've sworn I had done that before and it didn't work, but it worked fine on three different archs. So I guess this was a thread that just dropped the SNR XD. Whoops!

--
William D. Jones
Rowan University | ECE | 2012