Re: panic with 7.0_BETA

Havard Eidnes <he%uninett.no@localhost> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I updated my netbsd-7 amd64 testing machine yesterday at around
> 11:17 local time (to a local mirror which may lag 4 hours behind
> anoncvs), and this time I got a panic, transcribed via paper:
>
> panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "(obj == NULL) || mutex_owned(obj->vmobjlock)"
> ...uvm_page.c line 1226

I am seeing this too, booting on an early 2011 MacBook Pro (that has
previously successfully booted NetBSD).  My keyboard is non-responsive
in ddb, so I can't get a backtrace.   It happened during the install
kernel, after "warning: no /dev/console".

My build is from 10/20.

My netbsd-7 tree has a few stray uncommitted changes, but I am pretty
sure they arent' causing this, especially since my panic matches
Havard's.