Re: base.tgz no longer contains './bin/[' (in HEAD and netbsd-7)

On Sun, 19 Oct 2014, Alan Barrett wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2014, Markus Kilbinger wrote:
While looking for old / outdated binaries in userland I noticed that './bin/[' is no longer updated / part of base.tgz (or any other *.tgz file) in HEAD and netbsd-7, though it still seems to be listed in 'src/distrib/sets/lists/base/mi'.

I can confirm that this is a problem. There appears to be confusion about whether or not file names should be subjected to vis/unvis encoding.

This should be fixed in src/distrib/sets/join.awk revision 1.4.  I will
request a pullup to netbsd-7.

--apb (Alan Barrett)