Re: Problemns after updating from 6.1.4 to 6.1.5

Ooopppsss!

<red-face>

Seems like I forgot the -p option when untarring the distribution sets!

Turns out that /usr/bin/su was also missing the Set-UID bit, and fixing that make su(1) work again, too!

Thanks for all the quick rpelies that led to finding the solution.