Re: Removing openldap?

	Hello.  I agree that ldap should be retained in base.  as pointed out
earlier in thread it's used by ssh, postfix and amd.  Having the libraries
installed into the base also means we can install our own software into our
company distributed appliances and not hav to install a lot of pkgsrc
packages.  For flash based systems this is a real win.

-thanks
-Brian