Re: current-users - 25 September 2014, Fashion Blog

Hi and greetings from Fashionblog.in a new and upcoming website about the fashion industry in India.
Fashionblog.in is a part of the KEWO network of sites and uses a unique keyword listing technology to list data.
I am looking forward to collaborating with you and if you would like to be featured, please list your details on the site.
We will be planning various meetups for Fashion Designers, Stylists, Manufactures and Brands all over the country also introducing them new fashion updates and Overseas Markets.
Lets chat and see how Fashionblog.in can benefit you and your business.
Best regards,
Tina Sippy
KEWO