Re: nfs got worse

Thomas Klausner wrote:
>I've recently upgraded to 6.99.49 on machine that's NFS mounting from
>a Synology NAS via amd.
>
>In the last days, files on the NFS shares stopped being accessible
>multiple times, hanging accesses to the whole share.

Not really noticed any difference.

I'm running 6.99.49 on a NFS client and server and have done a fair bit
of compiling things the last few days. Trying your mplayer test now.

What network controllers are being used ? Any offload options ? Are
you using IPv4 or IPv6 ?

What display controller may make a difference too.

The only NFS problems that I get are the odd panic in
in6_delayed_cksum().

Robert Swindells