Re: Add Firmware images to INSTALL kernels

>The "list" file in the same directory is what you are looking for.
Beautiful, thanks! I notice that the standard RAMdisks are missing the
"mtree.conf" file. Is altering the list file alone enough to add directories to
the standard RAMdisk (not sshramdisk*), or do I have to create my own
"mtree.conf" as well (assuming the directory structure of the standard RAMdisk
set somewhere else)?

This would make upgrading (contrast to initial install) easier if I can just
download the install kernel from the build machine to the target machine,
reboot, and then install using sysinst with a kernel/ramdisk that contains the
firmware.

*I altered both "mtree.conf" to add the libdata subtree, and "lists" to tell
./build.sh/make to copy the firmware:
COPY    ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/external/realtek/urtwn/dist/rtl8192cfw.bin
libdata/firmware/if_urtwn/rtl8192cfw.bin