Re: amd64 DRMKMS results, 28 Jun 2014

   Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 18:25:32 +0200
   From: Piotr Meyer <aniou%smutek.pl@localhost>

   Message from glxinfo, glxgears:

   name of display: :0
   Unrecognized deviceID 152
   X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
     Major opcode of failed request:  155 (GLX)
     Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
     Serial number of failed request:  21

This is PR 48916.  The problem is that the version of Mesa we have
right now (7.8.2) doesn't know how to handle your graphics device,
even though the kernel and X.org driver (xf86-video-intel) do.

I'm looking into a Mesa update to fix this, but it's tricky because
Mesa 8.0 dropped support for various old hardware that we apparently
want to continue supporting.  So I'm thinking of updating it to 7.11.2
which adds support for Intel Ivy Bridge graphics (like your device)
and is the last release with the old hardware support.