Re: USB 3.0 status in NetBSD-current?

In Message <>,
   "Thomas Mueller" <>wrote:

=>Is there, or is there supposed to be, USB 3.0 support in the current kernel?
=>I see xhci in kernel config, but have not yet been able to access anything on
a USB 3.0 port.
=>This would be for amd64 and i386 in my case.

   Yes, though last I checked it wasn't very clean. As I recall,
it wasn't handling legacy support properly, causing the boot to
hang until a key on the keyboard was pressed. After that, though,
I was able to access a USB 2 flash drive on one of my USB 3 ports.

                                        Gary Duzan