Re: RFC: mpsafe bridge and NIC drivers (vioif and wm)

Hi Darren,

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 9:16 PM, Darren Reed <>
> I assume this to be related to what rmind is doing, yes?

Yes and no. We have a same goal (networking parallelism), but we're
working on different components; he is mainly at L3 and above, and
we are below L3. We collaborate a little to avoid overlapping each
effort, but we are working separately.

> Is there a projects page that outlines the approach, etc?

Not yet. I'll propose it our members.

> This URL:
> isn't really very useful in a web browser. Do you have one that is?

Please look at
for a readable diff, or
for a raw patch.