Re: Rewrite kernfs and procfs.

On Apr 8,  9:15pm, netbsd%izyk.ru@localhost (Ilia Zykov) wrote:
-- Subject: Rewrite kernfs and procfs.

| Hello!
| I desire become a NetBSD developer and develop this project.

Excellent...

| Sorry to disturb, maybe I need anything else.

What else do you need?

| Also little patch, that removes unusable hack(any more, see below) from
kernfs and
| returns its work.

Right, thanks for fixing that! I meant to look at what broke it, but I kept
forgetting about it. Nevertheless, applied.

Your application looks fine to me, and I guess
membership-exec%netbsd.org@localhost
is CC:ed. You can add the kernfs patch to it now :-)

christos